We focus on your fleet so you can focus on your business.
Your Vehicle is your presentation in public or on the road. We take care of how you look.
RICO – HEMAD HEADLIGHT DOCTOR
FLEET CARE GROOMING VALET CYCLE
- Cars, Vans, Utes, 9 -15 seat Buses, Truck or Digger Cabin Interior
- Fleet grooming cycle on your request with stable pricing
- Monitoring and management of fleet grooming cycles and services
- preserving and restoring appearance from business vehicle
- detecting and reporting minor faults on the vehicle
- refilling from windows wash water levels
- Servicing when Vehicle is not needed or parked up 24/7 service
- Mobile Service available
Our Fleet Care Grooming and Management Service meets all standard requirements to ensure your vehicle is protected and insured.
LEASE VEHICLE RETURN
Preparing lease vehicles for end of lease cycle returns can save dealer refurbishing fees.
The best circumstance for the trader is a direct sale to the next client without having to do any detailing work to the incoming lease vehicle.
Therefore, it will make a difference when a lease vehicle is prepared and returned in top condition.
EXTERIOR / INTERIOR LEASE VEHICLE PREPARATION
- Exterior by hand wash foamed and cleaned with soap
- Paintwork and Panels deep cleaned, bugs tar and contamination removed
- Windows and mirrors deep cleaned, water spots removed, and water-repellant applied
- Door jams and trunk seals cleaned
- Engine bay degreased and steam cleaned
- Rims deep cleaned and brake dust removed, tire conditioner applied
- Exterior plastic and chrome cleaned and conditioner applied
- 1. Carpet hand brushed and vacuum cleaned, floor mats hand brushed plus vacuum cleaned
2. Carpets, seats and floor mats shampooed, deep cleaned and conditioned
- Dashboard dusted, wet cleaned, and dashboard conditioner applied, centre console dusted wet mopped, and interior protection applied.
- Interior plastics wood aluminium treatment
- Paintwork prepared for polishing
- Paint Polish / Paint Wax in 2 Stage method