As seller there are things to consider when you are going to sell a car.
Our business is to know what needs to be done to elevate your car to a high standard of presentation.
“ Regularly we experience customers being surprised when car dealers offer a better price for a trade-in after our pre-sale preparation service.”
“Other feedback says : that cars which are pre-sale prepared attract attention, are outstanding between others and sell uncomplicated.“
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PRE SALE PREPARARTION
- Exterior by hand wash foamed and cleaned with premium products
- Paintwork and Panels deep cleaned, bugs tar and contamination removed
- Windows and mirrors deep cleaned, water spot removed and water repellant applied
- Door jams and trunk seals cleaned
- Engine bay degreased and steam cleaned
- Rims deep cleaned and break dust removed, tire conditioner applied
- Exterior plastic and chrome cleaned and conditioner applied
- 1. Carpet hand brushed and vacuum cleaned, floor mats hand brushed plus vacuum cleaned
2. Carpets, seats and floor mats shampooed deep cleaned and conditioned
- Dashboard dusted, wet cleaned and dashboard conditioner applied, centre console dusted wet cleaned and interior protection applied
- Interior plastics wood aluminium treatment
- Paintwork prepared for polishing
- Paint Polish / Paint Wax in 2 Stage method
Preparing lease vehicles for end of lease cycle return can save costs on dealer refurbishing fees. The best circumstances for the trader is a direct sale to the next client without having to do any work to the incoming lease vehicle. Therefore it will absolutely make a difference when a lease vehicle is prepared and is returned in top condition.
WE ARE AVAILABLE TO CAR RENTALS AND DEALER FOR RELIEF WORK.